Part coming from the adaptation of the gun standard Italian campaign in World War I, the model 1911 (copy of a German Krupp) in a five-ton truck "Italy 10", replaced in 1927 by 50 trucks Ceirano CMA Used in Spain in 1937 were employed not only as anti-aircraft parts, but also as Speaker Celere equipment, designed to explore ruptures, one of the first self-propelled artillery pieces available for this. Its performance and lack of protection, however, were more suited to Second World War, when they were still in use, including how pieces captured by the Germans. 166 manufactured.
- Model: Can 75/27 CK Mod 1915 or the CM 50 Autocannone Ceirano 75/27 CK Contraaero
- Caliber: 75 mm L/27
- Length: 2.195 m (pipe)
- Number of lanes: 28 Left
- Elevation: -10 To +70 degrees
- Conteiro: 360 degrees
- Weight: 1030 kg (gun) 5000 kg (vehicle, maximum)
- Weight of projectile: 6.1 kg
- Initial velocity: 510 m / s
- Range: 6100 m (horizontal), 2000 (roof-useful)
- Vehicle: Ceirano 50 CM
- Autonomy: N.a.
- Engine: Petrol, 4 cylinders in line, 4-speed Forward and aft, 4712 cm3
- Maximum speed: 25 km / h
- Crew: 2 (truck), 4 (cannon).