|Wikimedia Commons has media related to People by name.|
This category is intended for use in articles structured as biographical entries for living individuals. Purpose: Because living persons may suffer personal harm from inappropriate information, we should watch their articles carefully. This category exists to help editors improve the quality of biographies of living people by ensuring that the articles maintain a neutral point of view, maintain factual accuracy, and are properly sourced. Organization: This category should not be sub-categorized. Entries are generally sorted by family name. Maintenance: Individuals of advanced age (over 90) for whom no documentation has existed for a decade or longer, may be removed from this category and transferred to Category:Possibly living people. Errata: Any individual born before 1903 whose living status remains undetermined, should have this category replaced with Category:Year of death missing (the same application should be followed for individuals in Category:Possibly living people and those in Category:Missing people who had not been heretofore declared legally dead).
|Wikiquote has media related to: Category:Living people|
|Wikisource has original text related to this article:|
- Category:Year of birth missing (living people) / Category:Year of birth unknown
- Category:Date of birth missing (living people) / Category:Date of birth unknown
- Category:Place of birth missing (living people) / Category:Place of birth unknown
- Category:Year of death missing / Category:Year of death unknown
- Category:Date of death missing / Category:Date of death unknown
- Category:Place of death missing / Category:Place of death unknown
- Category:Missing middle or first names
Possibly living people, missing people and dead people are not included here, including the recently deceased, for which see Category:2013 deaths and preceding categories listing deaths in 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 (see Category:Deaths by year).
All items (12207)