Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The French Armed Forces concentrated in the executive President of France in the role of Chef des Armées (Head of Weapons). However, the French Constitution allows the government (i.e., the executive departments, which are not necessarily the same political party the president) of the government forces have civilian and military. The Ministry of Defence (In 2005 Occupied by Marie-Michèle Allior) Is responsible for financing, resource allocation and operations.
The French armed forces are divided into four branches:
- French Army (Armée de Terre), Including:
- Corps of Engineers of the French Army (Génie), Which includes:
- French Navy (Marine Nationale), Including:
- French Air Force (Armée de l'Air), Including:
- The territorial air defense
- Gendarmerie (Gendarmerie Nationale), The military police which operates as police public or in the actual context as a whole.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|