|Morgan D. Lane|
|Died||July 19, 1892 (aged 47–48)|
|Place of birth||Monroe, New York|
United States of America|
United States Army|
|Years of service||1862 - 1865|
5th Michigan Volunteer Cavalry Regiment|
|Battles/wars||American Civil War|
|Awards||Medal of Honor|
Medal of Honor citationEdit
Capture of flag of gunboat Nansemond.
- This article incorporates from websites or documents of the United States Army Center of Military History.
- ""MORGAN D. LANE" entry". Medal of Honor recipients: American Civil War. United States Army Center of Military History. June 8, 2009. http://www.history.army.mil/html/moh/civwaral.html. Retrieved 2008-03-08.
- "Morgan D. Lane". Hall of Valor. Military Times. http://valor.militarytimes.com/recipient.php?recipientid=2414. Retrieved August 28, 2011.
- US Army Signal Corps Website
- "Morgan D. Lane". Claim to Fame: Medal of Honor recipients. Find a Grave. http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=6403541. Retrieved 2009-04-25.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|